Wednesday, April 01, 2020

cutting skill

I done my favourite dish shredded potato again yesterday. I got a shredding plate fron Taobao and use it for making potato shred in lighting speed , about 2 min and one potato would be fully shred. Few weeks ago I went to a restauramt in Humphrey's Road at Tsim Sha Tsui and ordered the dish,   I must admit the taste is way much better that my own production. The shred is slightly thicker and the crunch is crispier. I resort to cutting the potato using knife this time. It takes less than 10 minutes actually. And the taste is nearer to the restaurant. Thankfully the cutting plate is now stored in a less convinient place so I would not reach it as easily as before. So the total time spend is equivalent either using knife or the shredding plate. I guess this is a way to push me to improve my cutting skill.

No comments: