Friday, September 18, 2020

Book recommendation

 I have finished reading the book Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. It is a book about interpersonal relationship. I find it particularly speaking to me in this stage of life. This book illustrates with examples of different persons with boundary issues get out of their problems by first recognising it, then getting help from support group, find ways to communicate with people that intrude their boundary and was finally able to achieve harmony in which they live at their best. There are various scenarios on friendship, work places , dates, couples, kids,  living in the digital age and even boundary with oneself and God.

After reading the book, I feel a new sense of freedom inside me. I am able to have more self control and have some ideas when to compromise and when to confront with my family, my friends and myself - my inner desire. Hope this new sense of freedom can grow in me and I can be closer to maturity as I carry these ideas into practise. For those who wish to have some enlightenment over this area, you can go to Kindle directly to have the electronic version. https://a.co/iNfHPmJ

No comments: