Friday, November 10, 2006

Give thanks

I have a delicious meal cooked by my Aunt Ying who come all the way from Australia. She shall stay till Feb. She's a nice and warm person who likes cooking a lot. This time we have shrimps and Vietnemese Pork. I now know the receipe of Vietnemese Pork. Hope to try it sometimes. I went to my Aunt Lin's home to have dinner. As usual, I took the wrong road and went to Cheung Sha Wan Street instead. However, I got some beautiful dresses there at very low price! Finally, I arrive there at 7pm. We chat along and watch TV. My father was also there. Aunt Lin told me the story so I save a lot time too. She's a good narrator, answering my questions patiently with appropriate repetitions.

Receipe of Vietnemese Pork

1. chop the pork with back of knife
2. soak it with sauce: sugar,salt, yulu and pepper
3. fridge overnight
4. fried the pork
5. serve it with lettuce

Dear Good Lord, Thank you for giving me a break !

No comments: