Monday, October 02, 2006

retreat camp

Our church has the retreat this weekend for 3 days. Before going to the camp, I was quite tired and my mind is in a state of conflict. My emotions was not released. Though a lot of kind person show their willingness and lent their ear to me, I just cannot expressed the anguish the I was in fully. Finally God give me 1 hr in total solitude where I faced Him silently and as comfortable as in my bedroom. There I shed my tears in silence and pray for His healing power to recover me from my distressful mind. I felt the peace He give me. In the next 2 days, I hear sermons of the united fellowship in Christ. We pray together for our Lord to guide us in our life. I finally find words to express myself. We worship and share. I particuarly have chance to pray for a sister for her to have the wisdom to give good advice and give enough space for others near her to live as freely as God had designed him to live. And, of course, there is one who pray for me. My prayer is that I can withold humiliation and have tolerance , and also , to have the courage to give out good advice.

No comments: